Saturday, November 3, 2007

Presenting their Royal Highnesses

Here they are......the King and Queen of 99 Royal Appian Crescent patiently waiting to go trick-or-treating. Haley of course knew what that meant and when I explained to Carson that people would put candy in his spider bag he said "wooow, cool"! Boy it only took him one house to see what I was talking about and he was off and running(literally). They had great fun first going out with Brad and then I wanted to take them out too. Few things are better than Halloween!




The emporer needs new clothes! Once trick-or-treating was over, not only did Carson's costume come right off, so did everything else(except Haley's crown).

7 comments:

Em Russ said...

Man, that was even better than you described! Did you make Haley's cape (is that what they're called?) Totally cute! It was perfect!

p.s. Happy Birthday!!

Em Russ said...

I have to make another comment (sorry). I just noticed the spider pumpkin in the background and had to praise you on it. I can't tell what the other one is, but it looks amazing too. You're amazing (as always.) And I forgot to comment that I love the last picture of Carson... hilarious!

Melissa said...

Oh, I wish our kids had gone trick-or-treating together. Your little Queen and King were amazing. Carson's tights were my favourite (Canadian spelling, of course) though. So worth it.

Melissa

Melissa said...

Okay, so now I think maybe he has socks pulled up and not tights, but regardless, he's to die for.

Tiffany said...

Melissa,

they were tights, and leave it to you to notice that detail. That is why I love you. You just made my night! Thank you for reinforcing and encouraging my OCD.

Marianne said...

ok you soooo win cutest costume ever AGAIN, i still can't get the picture of them out of my head the year you dressed them up as peter pan and tinker bell. sooo freakin cute i want to beat you up right now. did you seriously make those. i saw costumes close to that at pottery barn and i soooo wanted them but i DON"T HAVE A QUEEN thanks for rubbing it it. i need details girl, DETAILS!

Faith W said...

And I never thought I would see the day when their year of Dorothy and the scarecrow could ever be topped, no way - cutest costumes ever!!! Where did you find them? You are amazing!

And there are very few children who could look equally as darling with or without their costumes on, but Carson pulled it off effortlessly :).