Friday, February 8, 2008

"when you come crash ....into me, yeah"



Sorry everyone(well at least the 5 of you who actually still look at my empty blog). I got a few comments and emails wanting to know what in the world I was talking about when I posted the title to this. Well, the answer is I started to do a post(I know -it's a miracle) and was interrupted as soon as I started( I'm not saying by who, but you can guess). I somehow posted it without meaning to. So, yes, I did get into an accident. It has been many a moon since those words have come out of my mouth. And yes, it was my fault. Although, this is not an actual picture of the accident, it is a rather accurate substitute photo of what the other person's car looked like after I rear-ended her. I didn't think it would have gone over too well if I had said "hey do you mind if I take a couple of pictures of your car for my blog?" Now while many of you who know my past, (and I mean a long time ago), driving record, this is probably really funny. Well, I wasn't laughing that night, I was hysterical! Long story short, everything worked out. I had signed up for accident protection a little while ago and had forgotten about it. So when I called the insurance and they told me that my first accident was covered because I had put the protection thing on my policy and that my rates would not go up, I screamed into the phone and told the agent that I loved her. And then when I told Brad he said he loved me. So that is a great ending to what could have been a really bad situation. By the way, the lady I hit was 5 months pregnant and luckily she, the baby, and I (my kids weren't with me) are all okay. I hope that clears everything up and now stay tuned for more posts.

p.s. Unfortunately I wasn't talking about the same kind of crashing that Dave Matthew's is talking about!

10 comments:

Em Russ said...

ok. I know I need to call you, but what's up with this post? Did you get in a wreck or something? Crazy Canadians!

Marianne said...

yeah, i agree with emily, what the heck girl. do you want me to update your blog for you... :) miss ya girl.

Marianne said...

i'm responding to your last comment about the office, i do like the red. i think the trick is getting a "barn red" and not a bright red because bright red doesn't look as nice i don't think. and make sure you put on a dark (gray) primer first (two coats) it makes the color look so much better. and also WHEN did you get a house, i didn't know. how fun. you should post some pictures. and also i do NOT have twice the talent as you girl, youar eway more talented than i am. too bad we don't live closer and we could plan stuff together... so fun. i sure to miss you guys. :) i can't wait to see some pics of your house.

The Kenyon Family said...

your family looks great Tiffany! I can't believe how big Carson looks - I mean I know he and Keidis were born on the same day - and Hailey (sp?) but you just remember them as they were when you last saw them, right?

and I LOVE the Dave Matthews Band, must go listen to the song now :)

Faith W said...

Oooo - nothing like a little Dave Matthews to get ya in the mood.

I miss you - how are you - won't you be my neighbor?!?!

Faith W said...

Oh Tiffany, I am so sorry you got in an accident. I backed into my sister's car (that I forgot was parked in our driveway behind my car) a couple weeks ago. There is just nothing worse than the sinking stomach feeling you get right after you get in a car accident.

I am SOOO glad that you are ok though, what a blessing about the car insurance too!

Big huge hugs to you - so glad you are ok.

Love,

Faith

Em Russ said...

I'm glad you are ok. What luck about the accident protection thing! I laughed when I read that story because I'm sure you really did scream that you loved the lady on the phone!

It was fun to get to talk to you tonight. I miss you guys so much. Its just not fair that we are so close (sort of) and can't EVER get together.

Johansen Family said...

I haven't talked to you in forever! I send Christmas cards , but don't know if you get them. They never get returned. how are you? Kristen (Duerkes) Johansen

Johansen Family said...

I just wanted to say Hello! I haven't talked with you in years! I always send you a card at Christmas, but don't know if you get it. it never gets returned.How are you?? love Kristen (Duerkes) Johansen

Johansen Family said...

Here is my email address: johansenfamily@aol.com. I haven't started a blog yet.