Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Thanksiversary!



Yesterday was Canadian Thanksgiving and also mine and Brad's 9th wedding anniversary. (Shout out to Brad's brother and his wife, Katrina, it was also their anniversary-2 years!) Having both occasions on the same day was good and bad. Good because Brad took the whole day off of work and we spent time as a family, but bad because there was nothing open, so we couldn't really do anything fun. But somehow being together was enough for me. Cliche'. So, Brad being the thoughtful guy he is, had these beautiful flowers delivered the Friday before, and I really was surprised. I want to brag on him a little and tell everyone how much I love my guy! Not just because he sends me flowers on our anniversary, but because he has sent them many times over the years for no reason at all. Because he has more patience for me than anyone I have ever known. Because he is smart, funny, hard-working(a little too hard-working), loyal, generous, forgiving, understanding and dedicated. He does the dishes, vacuums, folds laundry, and makes dinner every Sunday. He makes me feel loved even when I don't love myself. He holds me as long as I need him to when I cry(and you all know that is a lot) and listens no matter how stupid and looong my stories are. For these reasons and so many more, I could not be happier to be his wife.





He also had a flower delivered to Haley to tell her he was proud of her for not crying on the bus(but that's a whole other story)

5 comments:

Marianne said...

i'm sooo making clint read this one. all hubbies will be in BIG trouble. :) happy anniversary. :)

Melissa said...

I'm so late to work. Love the pictures and I'm so proud of you for doing it. Love you.

Melissa

Faith W said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I LOVE IT!!! Love all of it, love seeing the kids a year older and you guys are so ridiculously tan, white bread wonder girl here is jealous.

Happy Anniversary, and Canadian Thanksgiving!

Love you, miss you, wish I was you :) ...

Faith

Em Russ said...

That was really sweet Tiffany! For some reason I missed this post earlier, but I love it! And how incredibly sweet that Brad sent Haley flowers! My dad sent me flowers once and I'll never forget it!

Gretchen said...

My sweetest Haley, I can't believe she is now in school, she was a 18 months baby just few months ago, and now she is a princess, tell her I am so proud of her to know that she was good girl in her first day at school and that she sings primary songs.

Nursery Teacher, Gretchen.